Help!!! PS3 not reading USB Files!!!!

julius44 08:53 14 Mar 2010

Good morning and i'm sure there are also Ps3 owners on the best forum in the world!!!!

Okay I have a PS3(80gb Version)...everything is fine with it..and its hooked up to the net wirelessly okay..only problem is I have 3 USB memory sticks, 2Gb play.com, 8Gb Scandisk, and 8Gb Cruzier, they are ALL formatted to ps3(FAT32)....I have music and videos that i want to import onto my ps3 hard drive, but i keep getting the message that there are no images/vides/pics..etc, but they are all there cos my desktop pc recognizes all the usb sticks....i know all i have to do is select triangle to select all, but it keeps saying that there are NO IMAGES!!!! I've been on loads of forums and it seems this is s huge problem for loadz of people. Any solutions please????

thesoulreaper 15:38 15 Mar 2010

when you say you select all do you mean that for example you want to look at ur images you go to the image part of you bar and with the usb high lighted you press triangle and select show all and they should all come up

julius44 18:27 15 Mar 2010

they refuse to come up wesley. I have no idea why they dont come up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?