HELP!! Problems with address in applying for vista

Internetwhizzkid 17:40 07 Jan 2007

Hi,
Me and my mum are in the process of ordering our free vista upgrade on click here

Now we have entered all of the information but we keep getting the message

"invalid City"
"invalid street address 2"

what does this mean does anyone know how we can get it to work.

The problem is there is not enough boxes for us to enter all of the information that is needed ie

We live in Broomhall nantwich There is only one space in which to put broomhall, but wit out the nantwich bit entered they are going ot get the wrong address.

same with the city we dont have a city but the the only thing we can put is nantwich cheshire to compensate for the space that isnt there for the address, again those boxes are invalid.

What i am thinking is that i supoose that they can get the full address from the postcode anyway. But my mum says they cant if it is in america.

Please can someone help us out ASAP

Thanks
Ben

john-231489 17:46 07 Jan 2007

Hi

I assume you are trying to get the free upgrade. If this is the case then you are on the American website and cannot order for delivery in this country. Have a look in the Vista forum there are several references to the correct website for this country, Also visit click here

hope this helps.

Taff™ 08:10 08 Jan 2007

In the UK the Post Office actually only need your house number and Postcode. That said the website will require the first line of your address including the house number or name, Town/City and Postcode. (Forget about the County)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?