Help with printing photos

My Mum and Dad have just come home from an around the world trip with 180 photos! I need some advice on how to print about three or four on A4 size photo paper so as not to waste paper. An idiots guide would be appreciated as I have not done this before. Also what is the best software to use to actually do this.

Many Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 20:05 20 Apr 2004

EpsonPhotoquicker is excellent - 1,2 or 4 or more per page.

Diodorus Siculus 20:06 20 Apr 2004

Do I need an epson printer? I have an HP Deskjet.

deadneat 20:31 20 Apr 2004

Why not choose the best ones and get them printed at a lab? By the time you pay for the ink and paper it would nearly cost as much.

I thought of that but its something I want to do myself and learn how to do it.

Diodorus Siculus 20:37 20 Apr 2004

No need for an epson printer; I use a deskjet 930.

As suggested, you should look at the various printing outlets; there are some good deals around now and again.

TommyRed 20:43 20 Apr 2004

I've got a HP all-in-one and though It took me a bit to find, there was software with this printer to do just that. Have a look around for it on the printer software. I could tell you how to do it on mine but yours may be completely different. Reply if you want the instructions, HTH TR

paddyjack 20:53 20 Apr 2004

What software do you have at the moment?

If it is just a print job, I use a word processor place the pictures on the page and size them. Unfortunately waste goes with process.

I have no software at the moment, I need some that is idiot proof!! I thought about putting them into word but I am not sure about resizing them in case I distort the look of them.

CHAIRLEG 21:31 20 Apr 2004

I have a 1350 HP 1350 PSC.Will print all sizes of prints up to A4.Software comes with PSC also takes camera memory cards. Cost approx £120 but shop around.Ink quite expensive but can be bought cheaper on internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone