help with nero photosnap viewer

tdbush 03:30 20 Dec 2009

i have taken a picture me with my dog -
apparently the red eye reduction does not work on
his eyes -- they are totally white - how do i use nero photosnap viewer to make them blac?
i assumed there was a paint function, but there is not PLEASE HELP THIS NOVICE ! ME

mole44 05:17 20 Dec 2009

no idea about photosnap look in the programs help (F1) menue,or download Picassa (free) from google that has a red eye fix in it.Don`t know about animals though.also try paint.net or gimp both these are free.

BT 07:44 20 Dec 2009

You cant do it in Nero Photosnap, but if you download Paint.Net as mole14 suggests, you can do it easily.

Use the Ellipse selection tool (3rd one down in left tool bar).

Enlarge the picture to make it easy and use the ellipse tool to select the area you want, the use the Fill tool (looks like a paint can) having first set the forground colour to black,and position the + over the selection and click.

tdbush 14:41 20 Dec 2009

HEY THANKS --- I DID NOT THINK THERE WAS A WAY WITH NERO PHOTO SNAP --- I DO HAVE PAINT ON MY COMPUTER --- I AM SUCH A COMPUTER IDIOT-- HOW DO I GET THE PICTURE TO THE PAINT PROGRAM IN ORDER TO FIX THE DOG'S EYES??

tdbush 14:51 20 Dec 2009

I FIGURED IT OUT

I FIGURED IT OUT

YIPPEE !! PUPPY'S POSSESSED EYES LOOK AWESOME NOW -- THTANKS TO YOU GUYS ----

I TYPICALLY DO NOT DO ANYTHING BUT CROP AND
LIGHTEN PICTURES ON THE NERO PHOTO SNAP

HAD NOT IDEA I COULD OPEN PIC WITH PAINT D
FIX IT !! OH MY THANKS

mole44 05:50 21 Dec 2009

No one is an idiot,you just didn`t know and we helped you figure it out,well done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?