Help needed with my PC upgrade

Denis55 20:45 28 May 2017

Was thinking about upgrading my PC mostly in terms of my graphic card. I'm running: Motherboard: ASRock N68-GS4 FX, Graphic card: GTX 750 ti, CPU: AMD FX 6300 3.5GHz, RAM: 8GB DDR3, OS: Windows 7 64-bit Wanted to go for GTX 1060 or something like that so im asking for any help and advice what needs to be upgraded for a graphic card of that range. I apologzie for my lack of knowlage or bad spelling/typing and thanks in advance. Also let me know if there is any more information need for you to answer my question.

rdave13 21:04 28 May 2017

Can't see any problems running the GTX 1060 as long as you have a minimum 400 W PSU. click here .

The motherboard is a bit old though.

1]: [click here

Denis55 04:29 29 May 2017

I was expecting my CPU would needed an upgrade too. Is FX 6300 really gonna do well with new games? Thanks for the quick reply.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

See the Best Button Badge Designs of 2017

iPhone X review

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires