HELP NEED NUMBER

Jade 14 G 13:38 18 Sep 2006

With the pc advisor magazine last week was a cd to build your own shop or factory as they said, l need an extra website so i can close the one that costs me so much but l needed a number which was not with it was then told l would get a email ,that was 5 days ago. Have rung up everywhere including one number that was Austria.
Has anyone got the number.
Also the file back up that was on the same disc another thing l have been looking for , it wanted all my bank numbers ect which l would not give and the search engines for dummies was the same.
Can anone help me or tell me if l should get in touch with somebody else, just now even though the cd is free, l would rather have nothing than softwar that doesn't work or wants bank details.

johnnyrocker 13:43 18 Sep 2006

most isp's provide free webspace, have you checked with yours?

johnny.

Jade 14 G 13:48 18 Sep 2006

I am with aol who do but layout and stuff is not very good, all pink and blue more for teenagers.
But this on the disc had loads of extra's.
Is there anyone on here that might help as have just read about this copy on here and it said the disc was put together by our resident software expert.

pj123 16:49 18 Sep 2006

Please try and stick to one thread because it causes confusion.

click here

Bagsey 18:00 18 Sep 2006

Try Bravenet. The free web will probably do for you as a starter.
click here

Jade 14 G 19:51 18 Sep 2006

Thanks for reply but l closed it as a lady is sending me her cd but wouldn't go near bravenet as if l am any where near l always get spyware from it everytime, just clicked on your link then scaned it and up came a tracking bravenet bug.

Bagsey 20:47 18 Sep 2006

You really surprise me. I have run a website on bravenet for I think 6 years with no trouble at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?