help me

525342 08:01 28 Mar 2003

click here

where to download?

muppetmark 08:08 28 Mar 2003

what do you need to download ?

There are some threads that are difficult to understand; There are some that are confusing and some that put simply, you just dont know what the hell they are supposed to be about - this would seem to be the latter!

A title "Help me" and a link that brings up a wensite that is completely useless unless you speak (and read) an oriental language.

525342 - If you could give some clues as to what it is you are trying to acheive, as muppetmark says, what it is you are trying to download you may stand some small slim chance of being helped.

As it stands, we just dont know what it is your are after!

User-312386 08:20 28 Mar 2003

Now thats one of the weirdest threads i have seen in a long long time

madboy33

User-312386 08:37 28 Mar 2003

i am a chinese,nice to meet you at pc advisor
I WANT DOWNLOAD THE LITTLE 98 OPERATION SYSTEM.

Answer: What you have to do is click on the link that you want to download and then another page should open with all the details, read through the Lisense and then download the item you want

madboy33

Andsome 08:38 28 Mar 2003

This needs closing. I have e-mailed the moderator, and suggest that no one bothers to answer it.

User-312386 08:41 28 Mar 2003

some people are new to this and dont know what to write down

In this particular case the person is chinese and needs help although i think there english is limited in this case

madboy33

Andsome 08:42 28 Mar 2003

If this is genuine, then I have jumped the gun and apologies to our Chinese friend. We have had several silly posts lately and they of cours do need stopping.

Lú-tzé 08:46 28 Mar 2003

This is about fleccs ultra lite windows OS - strewth! He wants to download it.

Pesala 08:50 28 Mar 2003

Andsome

This thread should be closed. Our Chinese friend could easily ask for some assistance from a colleague if he had a genuine question. This one is clearly a waste of time. If he IS serious, he will try again.

Phased 08:50 28 Mar 2003

Perhaps we should send for a doctor, or even the fire brigade, or even encourage the Guy/Girl to use Opera. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?