Help in issues regarding network browser

PaulParedes III 06:31 13 Nov 2014

Hi All:

Would like to seek for assistance regarding a dilemma. You see that our company has an enterprise sized network. Each department has their own sub networks, even our remote site stations have their own sub networks duly connected through IPVPN towards the ABS-CBN backhaul. My question is, I have an SNMP capable equipment remotely once assigned with a static IP could be remotely access through any type of web browsers. The IP address belongs to the IP series of it's respective subnet. Now the problem is this, why couldn't I access the equipment through web browser on my terminal here in our main office, while there in the remote subnet, our personnel there could easily access the equipment through web browser on any network pc terminal also belong to their local subnet. Shouldn't I be also could access the unit myself, since we all belong to the same enterprise network? There are no network rules applied with regards to the IPVPN connectivity in between remote stations towards our backhaul. I wonder what's going on. Seeking for your expert advice and opinion.

Thanks,

Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?