HELP! Internet Access??

reg2 00:31 12 Feb 2004

I do not know if this is the right place for this question, either in its subject matter or its very simple nature. However, i have been a good number of resources but am very confused as I cannot find the way to a solution. Hope some of you may be able to help me.

I need to access the Internet from a mobile device. I am considering a laptop or a handheld PC, especially the NEC MobilePro 900. Moderately to high speed would be very good. I have never owned or operated either a laptop or a handheld pc, but due to work, must learn and learn quick.I am from Australia if that makes a difference.

Also, how long does it take to boot up and shut down a laptop?? and how long is the battery life if it is on stand-by mode ??

Please help or guide me to some help, as I basically wandering.

Thank you. Reg.

hugh-265156 01:05 12 Feb 2004

some reviews click here click here

from this review it says around 4 hours 50 minutes of up time.

booting up and shutdown times depend on whats loading with windows(software/services etc) and what programs/services need to be shut down when you turn of so will vary greatly depending on what you have loaded.Windows CE im not familair with at all sorry.
maybe have a look click here or click here
connecting to internet im not sure of either sorry.

reg2 01:29 12 Feb 2004

Thanks.

How do i connect to the Internet using a handhelp pc or a laptop??? and how fast is possible.

thanks. Any help or direction will be appreciated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?