Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review
hi im trying to do a clean install of windows xp on my pc as it was statring to run slow. but when i try to install xp i keep getting this error message. A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
If this is the first time you've seen this error screen restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.
If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software diable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.
*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x49750080, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8018E86C do any one know what the problem is please
...reading this click here
This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process internal request level (IRQL). Typically, this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.
Use this method first to try to resolve the Stop error message.
1. During the installation startup, press F5 when the "Setup is inspecting your computer's hardware configuration" message is displayed.
2. When you are prompted, make sure that you specify the correct computer type and Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL). For example, if you have a single processor, specify the "Standard PC" HAL.
3. Try to reinstall Windows XP.
* If this resolves the Stop error message and you successfully install Windows XP, you are finished.
* If this does not resolve the Stop error message
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.