Help with emails not being recieved

muffin2403 17:17 23 Nov 2009

Hello i wondered if anybody can help me.
Emails from any of my personal email accounts are not reaching one particular contact. Weve both checked blocked lists and filters to make sure that isnt the problem and im not recieving any bounce messages. I think the problem might be with the recipients email address but i have no idea what the problem might be as the recipient is emailing me to ask why im not replying. Hotmail also refuse to be of any help.

Please help.

muffin2403 18:02 23 Nov 2009

No basically what happens is i cant contact them at all even by using different email addresses nothing at all gets back but they are still replying to me.

AroundAgain 18:04 23 Nov 2009

What happens if you click on 'Reply' on one your contact has sent to you?

Does she receive that?

lotvic 18:15 23 Nov 2009

are all your email accounts that you are sending from Hotmail? if so are they the new pop3 or the old DAV accounts? or Webmail

also tell us what OS (XP, Vista or what?) and which mail program you are using (Webmail and browser, or program on computer - Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail or what?)

muffin2403 18:20 23 Nov 2009

No my email addresses arent all hotmail and ive tried to reply from one xp OS and one vista OS. Im not totally sure the problem is mine or the person im trying to email but when they messaged me yesterday they said they were recieving other emails as normal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?