HELP-- do I need special inks -papers??

  postie 19:05 06 Apr 2004

I have seen several examples of mouse pads and mugs with photoson them so---- do I need special inks or papers to do this or is there a 'book' or prog with advice on how to do this

  Indigo 1 19:08 06 Apr 2004

You will have a devil of a job getting a mug through your printer.

Are you looking for something that will print transfers that can be applied to household items ?

  paddyjack 19:19 06 Apr 2004

Just special paper needed, there is a short article in the current issue of Computer active on this subject.

  postie 08:40 07 Apr 2004

Indigo --Its ok I managed to use a plastic mug to go thru my printer LOL and yes is it a special transfer paper or just use the normal transfer paper?????

  postie 08:42 07 Apr 2004

Paddyjack--- thanks for the help I read it last night

  edstowe 09:06 07 Apr 2004

Self printed mugs are not very hard wearing. Couple of times in the dishwasher and they're ready to print again!

  Smiler 10:05 07 Apr 2004

Don't be lazy and wash them by hand LOL the transfer will last a lot longer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?