HELP - can't download photos from LG KG800 mobile

Susie 644 18:02 09 Apr 2008

Please help (real techniphobe), already lost one collection of photos.

Following instructions, I installed their disc, connected mobile via USB cable to front of my computer.

This time there was some sort of action happening according to my monitor and I followed some wizard? instructions.

I am still connected as I cant locate photos anywhere on my PC - It is probably something really simple but I'm desperate not to lose another collection of photos - HELLLLLP !!

john bunyan 18:15 09 Apr 2008

Usually best to create a folder in My Pictures called, say, phone downloads, and then as the wizard comes up you should be able to browse for this folder so you know where the pix are.

Susie 644 19:13 09 Apr 2008

Thanks for your help but is there anything I can do right now as my phone is still connected for fear of losing photos again,

Having zero knowledge of computers I cant fathom out where the photos have gone - any more of advice gratefully received !!

brundle 19:21 09 Apr 2008

Does the phone offer you a `mode` option the way Nokia/Samsung phones do? File transfer, default etc? If you choose File Transfer the phone memory ought to appear as a removable drive in My Computer and you can copy and paste to your own Documents folder without even using the LG software. Not much experience of LG phones so I may be barking up the wrong tree.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?