Help Backing Everything up

russmini 18:41 18 Aug 2008

Ok, because of an Imminent New Computer i really want to make sure i've got All my Precious Non-Replaceable things Copied onto something Properly.

I've got Mine and a couple of Families Wedding Photo's, My Honeymoon Photo's, My First Childs Photo's from Birth (now 2) and lot's of other precious Memories...

I have got Nero 6 installed and have Never really used it to it's full potential, suppose i've never sat down properly to understand how to use it Properly...

So... How is Best, What is best, etc etc etc...

I'm sure by now most of you know the Answers to this probably Easy Conundrum of mine...

Thank You in Advance

Russ

woodchip 18:50 18 Aug 2008

Start Nero in oem mode, you get a Windows Explorer type Window after you have clicked the box to create a ISO data CD. all it takes then is to brows you files on the right and drag them into the left window partition If you look at the bottom of the window you will see a coloured line go across as you drag files to the left look for not crossing the full line leave some space so Nero can right the lead in lead out info. After you have done that click on the burn button at the top

russmini 19:39 18 Aug 2008

Thanks mate, but...

oem Mode ???? and ISO data CD ????

I can see how to Open it up Normally, Startsmart etc.

I can use DVD's. I have a few Very Good ones available.

russmini 22:05 18 Aug 2008

Brilliant, Thank you Very Much.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?