Help Any information on using Magix Software

Technicsman 20:12 25 Feb 2007

Hi There, I have been a user of Pinnacle software for years now but I have become in dissolutions with the amount of patches and updates, and at present no support for vista.

Also I use Cubase for my audio mixing and recording as movies and music is my thing, and again there is a never ending stream of patches for this, and again no support for vista.

In view of this I have come across two products bye a software manufacturer by the name of Magix, the two products I am interested in are, Music maker 12 Deluxe, and Movie edit Pro 11 plus. I am looking for any one who has used, or is using this software if they could give me some feedback on what they think of it as a product good or bad but more impotently does it do what it says it can do on the tin, all Wright the Box, all replays are welcome.
Cheers.

Jimmy14 23:27 25 Feb 2007

Sorry, I havn't used it but I do have a website which has reviewed it and lists the features. It got a recommended award for the Music Maker 12,
click here
click here
click here

Ho-Lin-Sok 23:34 25 Feb 2007

I got Movie Edit pro off e-bay. It takes a bit of getting to know as its like a spaceships control panel. I thinlk it's pretty good if you can master it. (I stuck with U lead and Nero)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?