Help

monkee22 18:52 27 Jan 2003

Hi
I am sure this has already been discussed to death and sorry to anyone who is sick of this but can anyone give me the details of reliable but not too expensive broadband providers? The other thing that confuses me is say for instance plusnet crage £24 per month, is that all you pay and no extra gets put on your phone bill or do you pay the extra for the phone calls involved. How can you be sure when you sign up to one that your phone bill is not involved? I cant afford to sign up to a broadband service and find my phone bill shooting up into the stratosphere (well not until I have paid for the computer anyway)!!
Any advice to this beginner will be much appreciated!!
Kim

Elrond 18:55 27 Jan 2003

NTL BB = £24 per month and no other charges. You will find this is the same with many others. It will be one charge a month. If you go through a telephone line you will pay your ISP their fee and BT the line rental and that's all

User-312386 18:57 27 Jan 2003

hunt around and ask many questions to the provider of the service

I am with telewest blueyonder and i get free phone line but NOT free phone calls as well as digital package and Broadband for £25 for broadband plus the TV digital package(about £15) plus free phone line rental

madboy33

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?