Help

hildy 13:12 12 Feb 2008

How can I transfer photos from pc to my card reader for installation to digital photo frame

Clapton is God 13:16 12 Feb 2008

In future please use a thread title which is descriptive of your problem. "Help" means nothing.

Have you tried Copy/Paste or File/Move?

hildy 13:19 12 Feb 2008

no - I have my photos on both Picasa and Kodak and dont know how to proceed to transfer them

Totally-braindead 13:22 12 Feb 2008

Please when you post could you please use a title that descibes your problem and not just help.

To answer your question you can either drag and drop or cut and paste.

Cut and paste method. Stick a blank memory card in your card reader and it should show up as a drive in My Computer. Goto your photos, pick the one you want and left click on it once then right click and goto COPY then go to My Computer, find your memory card left click on it to open it and then right click on it and left click on paste. It will copy the photo onto the card.

To Drag and Drop similar thing just open 2 windows say half screen each one with your photos and one with you your memory card and then left click on the photo you want on the card and holding the left button down drag it acros to the memory card, once your above the memory card let the mouse button go. Thats it.

It sounds complicated but its not and if you give it a try you will see what I mean.

You can also go to the photos and right click on it and left click on send to.... and one of the options should be to send to the card reader.

Totally-braindead 13:24 12 Feb 2008

Theres no right way of doing it. All three methods mentioned work and its what you find easiest that is right for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017