Bob The Nob© 09:42 17 Jun 2004

Can you help me with this question, I need answer soon, in this hour if poss. "What is the differance between an inkjet printer and a bubblejet Printer?" Thanks

Bob T Nob

  rickf 10:18 17 Jun 2004

I think bubble jet is a term specific to Canon Printers. Others used the term inject. I think I am right in this.

  jbaker65 10:58 17 Jun 2004

In a bubblejet a minute heater causes a tiny bubble to eject the ink onto the paper. In the inkjet a piezo-electric crystal twitches to eject the ink onto the paper. At least that's how I understand it.

  Simsy 11:05 17 Jun 2004

from jbaker65 and rickf, are correct, but in more general terms a bubblejet printer is essentially the same as, and may be considered the same as, an inkjet printer...

as oppossed to a laser printer, which is a completely different beast.

What's the context of your question?



  spuds 12:46 17 Jun 2004

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?