ivy lynn-251214 14:37 14 Apr 2004

I have changed my email address, and now I cannot get my replys from PC advisor as they will be going to my old email.......
How do I edit my email without re regisering?

  mdshamilton 14:39 14 Apr 2004

Click "update your details" at the top of this screen.

  recap 14:39 14 Apr 2004

You will find "Update your details" at the top of each page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?