Hello i have problem with my computer. I buy a new one and everythig was perfect.

Imi6 11:55 28 Sep 2013

Hello i have problem with my computer. I buy a new one and everythig was perfect. When i was going to sleep i shut down the computer. In the morning i hit the on button and nothink happens. Sorry for my english iam from non english speaking country

My computer: Kingston HyperX black 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 XMP

Samsung SH-224DB

MSI N780 TF 3GD5/OC Gaming

Intel Core i7-4770K

MSI B85-G43 GAMING - Intel B85

Fractal Design Tesla R2 800W

Seagate SV35.5 - 3TB

CoolerMaster Centurion Silencio 650

TP-LINK TL-WN751ND

thank you for your help. More about : problem c

spuds 12:42 28 Sep 2013

Not knowing from what part of the world you are from, would perhaps make it difficult to provide a positive answer.

There could be a number of reasons from component failures to perhaps a possible power surge with your electricity supply, even a faulty on/off switch or blown fuse.

Is it possible for you to contact the place that you purchased the computer from, and perhaps get them to investigate what the problem might be?.

Imi6 12:51 28 Sep 2013

Iam from Czech Republic. Electricity supply is good there is no problem everything works excpet my new computer.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:59 28 Sep 2013

Check power from wall socket (plug in something else

Check cable is fully insert at rear of PC

check fuse in plug

if you have a similar cable then try another cable to the PC.

After that, because the PC is new (do not open it up) contact the shop where you bought it.

spuds 13:03 28 Sep 2013

You say "everything works" then that you cannot 'power-up' your computer, so there appears that there might be the problem of a faulty switch,cable, blown fuse or component failure.

If you have just purchased the computer, would you not be able to take it back to the person you purchased from, so that they could run a few simple checks?.

bumpkin 14:04 28 Sep 2013

"a few simple checks" you have a wicked sense of humour spuds.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?