Heavy Lag on Second Monitor

Steven Jon 20:07 29 May 2017

Hi! I have a dual-monitor setup. I seem to be having a major lag problem on my secondary monitor. The lag seems to be subjective only to a few video websites, though. Mainly Youtube. Netflix and Hulu work perfectly fine. This happens whether or not I have multiple programs running. I have also tried different web browsers, all with no luck.

I'm not super tech-savvy in this type of stuff. I'm not sure if this could be caused with a problem from my monitors, or something from my system or hardware. My main monitor is a 1080p Dell E2414H, and my secondary is a 4k Dell S2817Q. My computer has an Intel i7-5820k CPU and a Geforce GTX 1070 GPU, if that helps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires