Heart Internet

MAJ 20:49 14 Jan 2008

I'm thinking of signing up for the Starter Professional hosting service offered by Heart Internet, click here, mainly because it looks like a good deal and they seem to be well thought of on this forum (which, in itself, is a good enough recommendation for me).

A mate has a website for his business, the site is for information purposes, rather than for selling stuff, no shopping cart etc. It contains about 50 pages, mostly text (price lists, etc.), some photos and some Google Maps (for directions). I would like to upload that site to the webspace. Does anyone think that Heart Internet would see a problem with that?

CodeMeister 10:32 15 Jan 2008

As long as the nature of the business is ethical then I don't see why Heart Internet should object.

It might be a good idea to make a note of the total size of all of the files and images etc to ensure that you choose the most suitable package.

MAJ 10:55 15 Jan 2008

Oh yes, the business is ethical, no worries on that score. The whole site is only about 3MB in size, so size wont be a worry either I don't think. I was worried that they might take the view that as it's a business site, then I would have to buy a business package.

MAJ 10:56 15 Jan 2008

Oh yes, the business is ethical, no worries on that score. The whole site is only about 3MB in size, so size wont be a worry either I don't think. I was worried that they might take the view that as it's a business site, then I would have to buy a business package.

MAJ 16:33 15 Jan 2008

Not a bad idea, fourm member. ;)

Forum Editor 23:44 15 Jan 2008

Like most big webhosts, Heart couldn't car less what you upload, provided it's a website, and provided it doesn't contravene the company's terms of service.

MAJ 20:59 16 Jan 2008

Thanks FE, will be signing up later this week when I can get my mate in here with his credit card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?