Headset / speaker switch

  Johny C 01:40 15 Jul 2004

Hi Again

I have just noticed in an old argos catalogue that plantroniscs do a unit that you plug both headset and speaker into the unit, then when you want to change you just flick the switch, looked everywhere for one but nobody seems to have them now.

can anyone recommend a similar unit or where can i purchase the plantronics unit

Thanks John

  Djohn 01:54 15 Jul 2004

click here I think this is the one you meen. j

  Johny C 02:23 15 Jul 2004

It certainly is the one, thanks mate

why can i never find things when i search lol, i just seem to get crap thron at me.

Thanks again


  Djohn 02:31 15 Jul 2004

Your welcome. :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)