Having problems wiyth Skipe.

Cymro. 11:23 08 Jun 2011

Have any of you had problems with Skype? I could not get it to work yesterday so I took it off my system and downloaded it again today. But still no joy as I can`t get it to completely download a replacement.

Nontek 11:46 08 Jun 2011

You should have waited a bit longer - Skype had a massive problem yesterday, millions of users, me included, were affected, but it did clear itself eventually, by yesterday evening all was well again. Working OK this morning.

Cymro. 16:32 08 Jun 2011

Skype is now up and running. I am not sure what the problem was but the version I now have is 53.0.111. So I think Skype have updated to a newer version than the one I had.

Jwbjnwolf 16:54 08 Jun 2011

A few weeks ago a lot of Mac users had very annoying problem with Skype, every thime you opened up Skype it was for ever closing unexpecticaly with a error message coming up. after about 3 days I realised millions world world wide hade the same problem. So I went to the Skype site, and they had a new version, so got that and it was perfectly fine then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?