have twinhan 3054 but cant get digital channels

rekoj 11:16 01 Jun 2007

Hi new to this and not very IT good but i live in Adelaide (Australia)and my problem is that when i do a scan that i cane recieve annologe channel but when i do the digital scan i get nothing at all . I have a digital tv already set up about 5 feet away from where i am connecting the computer and that works fine with digital, have used the same arial plug but nothing. Please help

Stuartli 12:13 01 Jun 2007

I have the same PCI TV card - not sure about Australia, but would expect that you would have to have a similar wideband type aerial to the UK.

Have you downloaded the latest BDA drivers and software from the click here website (DigitalTV 3.2)?

If so, you may find that it can prove not as efficient at pulling in digital TV and radio stations as the older software (2.6xx).

Failing that, the card itself may be faulty.

Stuartli 12:14 01 Jun 2007

You are configuring the digital scan for your country of origin (i.e. Australia)?

Stuartli 14:40 01 Jun 2007

In response to rekoj's e-mail contact, the Twinhan downloads on its website for the 3054 are the first link in Software (i.e All Models except....) and, in the BDA Drivers section, for the 3054.

You could use the Auto install for WHQL'ed drivers, but it's not necessary.

Once the software has been installed, I find that reinstalling the BDA drivers a second time and rebooting helps a lot.

Also, at one time, I use to visit this Aussie website quite a bit as the Twinhan products prove quite popular there (probably because some are HD compatible):

click here

The Twinhan forum is at:

click here

rekoj 06:01 03 Jun 2007

Still having no luck with upgrade software so i think the card might be no good but thanks for that Stuartli.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?