Have downloaed Free Xp Ram

Tys_mom 17:38 26 Sep 2006

I have downloaded a program to free up ram space..I have now decided i no longer want this program but cannot figure out how to get rid of it,,,it is not in my add/remove programs..I am currently running windows XP...any help would be much appreciated as it has already lost all my personal setting once, and this concerns me. Thanks Tys Mom

NoIdea21 18:25 26 Sep 2006

I have free ram xp installed and if want to uninstall free ram xp you need to start program go to information at top of window and click on uninstall.

Tys_mom 19:18 26 Sep 2006

How do I start program????I have taken it out my icons at the bottom of my screen trying to delete the whole program....

anskyber 19:25 26 Sep 2006

Is it still listed in all programs?

Tys_mom 19:58 26 Sep 2006

No it is not lister in all programs..it never was...

Jackcoms 20:31 26 Sep 2006

Do a search for "free xp ram" (or whatever it's called) and then delete all references to it in whatever the search brings up.

Then use click here to get rid of any leftovers

Tys_mom 21:20 26 Sep 2006

I think that rid me of the problem..why do you think I had that problem this morning where it could not find any of the setting in my account..is that not info that is stored in RAM.I mean I rebooted and it found them..I just found it confusing and scary and decided the program would do me more damage than good since I am a beginner..is this a good program to get optimal speed and such?

rdave13 21:40 26 Sep 2006

It's a perfectly good program but confusing to uninstall. If ever you install it again then configure it to start with windows. Use the icon in the bottom right hand corner to bring up the "control panel". On that panel look on the top tool bar. There will be different task commands there. One of them you can use to uninstall.

rdave13 22:08 26 Sep 2006
  bluto1 23:00 26 Sep 2006

Go to My Computer, click on your C drive, look for and click on Programme Files. Scroll through all the programmes you see until you come to the one you want then right click it and click on Delete. That should do the trick.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?