Hard Drive

jjgall26 09:40 22 Feb 2009

When I open Computer on my machine the main C drive is red and the recover D is blue. Is there anything I should be worried about? Thanks

Pamy 10:03 22 Feb 2009

A step by step explanation of what you did would be more helpfull to understand

jjgall26 10:10 22 Feb 2009

When I open Computer from the Start menu the window shows the C drive and space used in a red bar while the D Recover drive is blue. I am just wondering if the red is telling me that I mmight be facing a problem with the C drive. Thanks.

Pamy 10:19 22 Feb 2009

It's the.. "When I open Computer from the Start menu", that I is confusing me. Do you mean "MY Computer"? and how do you open it , left or right mouse click?

jjgall26 10:24 22 Feb 2009

I left click Computer from the Start menu in Windows Vista. I assume this is the same as My Computer. Thanks.

Pamy 10:29 22 Feb 2009

OK, I assume so too. In XP, If I do that it just takes me to a screen showing all the drives that I have, So will have to leave it to others who know about Vista operating system, normally I would say that the red colour is showing that it is full

Pamy 10:35 22 Feb 2009

There is a vista forum bellow the helproom, you may do better to post there, BUT, do not have two posts at the same time as this will cause more confusion for those trying to help you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?