H.264 NETWORK Embedded DVR 8308b-ae

jackgaith 21:21 18 Aug 2017
Answered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would be grateful if you could help me find out my default username and password because its only allow me to type numbers in the username and i cant type anything else like admin there (111111) in the the username right frame and i would appreciate it very much if you could provide me with the default password(master password)

i would be thankful if you provide me with the DVR PASSWORD RESET instructions steps

MY DVR:8CH MODEL IS 8308B-AE

Best Wishes,

jackgaith 21:59 18 Aug 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would be grateful if you could help me find out my default username and password because its only allow me to type numbers in the username and i cant type anything else like admin there (111111) in the the username right frame and i would appreciate it very much if you could provide me with the default password(master password)

i would be thankful if you provide me with the DVR PASSWORD RESET instructions steps

MY DVR:8CH MODEL IS 8308B-AE

Best Wishes,

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:37 18 Aug 2017
Answer

Manual suggest you try 000000

1]: [click here

jackgaith 23:07 18 Aug 2017

Dear Fruit Bat /\0/\,

THANKS YOU FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION FIRST I NEED TO KNOW THE DEFAULT DEVICE ID OR USER NAME IN THE RIGHT FRAME THERE IS 111111 I READ THAT I NEED TO TYPE IT SO DO YOU MEAN THAT THE USERNAME IS 111111 AND THE PASSWORD COULD BE 000000

BEST WISHES

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017