Gtx 1070 /Ben Q gw2765ht crash/blue-black screen

Rodzyn3496 18:59 18 Oct 2016

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a new desktop and a monitor. While playing the witcher 3 in 1440 the screen went first blue with small white squares all over it and switched itself off, I tried to reboot it, but it was showing on the screen that the hdmi was not detected. I waited several minutes and managed to turn the pc back up on, I was browsing for about 10 minutes without any problems but as soon as I stared playing the witcher after a few minutes the same thing occurred but this time the screen went completely black, and it was showing in the right down corner of the screen'out of range '. Again I couldn't get the monitor to work the box was running but it wasn't detecting the hdmi cable, when I finally managed to turn it back on the screen dwonscaled itself to 720 with only a small window in the center of the screen. Does anyone know what's going on here? Can you please help me determine which one is faulty here, the box or the monitor?,

Rodzyn3496 21:44 22 Oct 2016

Not a single reply.. I've sent the PC and the monitor back to have them refunded. Have a Nice weekend

rdave13 22:49 22 Oct 2016

Best thing you can do with a new PC bundle. That's why no replies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?