gta vice city!

AJ28 23:12 04 Aug 2003

I came on looking for gamesroom, it's obviously been took off since i havent been on for along time anyway....

I stupidly put on cheats along time ago like, the pedestrains kill each other (on vice city) and so on, fun for a few minutes but they have seriously got on my nerves now!
Is there anyway to deactivate the cheats put on??

Thanx
Adam

A15 23:47 04 Aug 2003

Provided you did not save the game whilst the cheats were active they should not permanently affect the game. The effects of the cheats should reset once you restart the game.

AJ28 23:56 04 Aug 2003

I have saved the game!

simonp1 00:04 05 Aug 2003

/click here this is where most of the ex gamesroom people now hang out. Its just for games and we have a fair few people who play that game so they might have the answers.

A15 00:07 05 Aug 2003

In that case I do not know of any way of switching them off. Once I had completed the game, I played around with the cheats for a laugh but was warned not to save a game with cheats active as the results would become permanent.

Unless Rockstar North would be good enough to tell you a way to reset the cheats I think you will have to go back to an earlier game before the cheats were activated.

hugh-265156 00:21 05 Aug 2003

just re enter the cheat again and it will turn off.

do same for each one.

the game becomes unstable if to many are activated at one time also.

AJ28 20:16 05 Aug 2003

I tryed re-entering the cheats to no evail! ill try that new forum thanx!

STEVE1052 20:35 05 Aug 2003

Hi Aj28,
If you have enabled the cheats in VC and saved your game,then thats it.
See this E-mail
Hi Lisa,
Brilliant site
Could you please tell me if it`s possible to turn off the pedestrians fight each other cheat.
I enabled it and i am sick of it now!!!
It`s the Pc version,the fight fight fight one

Many thanks
Steve Biggins
England
have to tell you, if you haven't finished the game yet you really need to start over at the beginning with a brand new game. If you cheat at ALL during a game, it locks out your ability to win it. They want you to win completely with your own skills, without cheating ...

I really stay away from cheats myself for that reason so I wouldn't know how to disable it!

Lisa Shea, Gaming Host
click here
I enabled the Pedestrians fight each other cheat,and i have found it has ruined missions for me.
So i`ve started right at the very beginning!!!
Sorry to give you bad news!!!
Steve

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?