Grundig Personal Media Player.How to put on a dvd

mymate 17:30 06 Jan 2007

I have just bought one of these and have managed to put on lots of cds,pictures and a vcd.I am now trying to put on a dvd,it holds 120 hours of videos.
It comes with its own video splitter that i used for the vcd,and it worked perfect.So far i have tried lots of different programs to get a dvd on it !
Last program i used was Dvd -Decrypter,that was good, and i clicked on main film+1 in 1 file,but it came as 6 ,all different parts of the film,and even though i clicked on sound,it has no sound anyway !
It must be the same princeable as putting a dvd on to a ipod ?
Any one knows how to do it ? Please

mymate 20:21 06 Jan 2007

Oh my thread is drifting down to no mans land .has nobody ever put a dvd onto a ipod here ?

lisa02 20:39 06 Jan 2007

Nope but I converted one to avi and then to 3gp to watch on my mobile.

Quite watchable, passed in boring breaks when I was on nightshift.

mymate 21:22 06 Jan 2007

lisa02.I think thats what i have to do is convert it to Avi.The manual to this player is just useless.

lisa02 21:26 06 Jan 2007

I use winAVI video converter and Xilisoft 3gp converter. Excellent programs and well worth the money.

mymate 22:22 06 Jan 2007

Thanks lisa02.i look into those 2 programs.
At the moment i am using the video splitter that came with the program, its been running for about 2hours now !
I can record this dvd through the home dvd player.But i thought it would be easier to do it through the computer !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?