Grimplatform

Prism 10:25 05 Aug 2004

I have started to get the following message on my screen every 60 seconds.
Ixplore has caused an error in Grimplatform(dot)exe. Ixplore will now close. If you continnue to experience problems try restarting you computer.

What is Grimplatform.

I have reinstalled Iexplorer and problem still exists.

Can anyone throw any light on what is causing this and what I can do to get rid of it.

Thanks

John

jonnytub 11:18 05 Aug 2004

Os?

Prism 11:55 05 Aug 2004

My OS is Microsoft ME.

jonnytub 12:42 05 Aug 2004

try a system restore to a point before the trouble began. failing that i have a few other suggestions

Sethhaniel 14:36 05 Aug 2004

see if Grimplatform is running in Taskmanager - processes - if its there and you know it's not a program you have Select it and end process - ignore warning - then Start -Run -MSCONFIG - startup tab - see if Grimplatform is listed there then untick it - restart

i've done search of web with no results -but it may work - if not you can always reverse operation and retick it if it is vital

Prism 20:17 05 Aug 2004

I have already tried a system restore and this was the reult my original problem was .....

Ixplore has caused an error in INFO BIRD.EXE. Ixplore will now close. If you continnue to experience problems try restarting you Computer.

I restored to a point where I was sure that I did not have a problem and ended up with this Grimplatform problem.

Prism 20:20 05 Aug 2004

Have tried Ctrl Alt Del but cannot see anything resembling Grimplatform to shutdown.

Sethhaniel 20:28 05 Aug 2004

Have you tried programs like spybot to see if there is spyware on computer
Funny that seqarches of internet don't find anything resembling them
Did you try MSCONFIG -Startup tab

jonnytub 20:47 05 Aug 2004

i believe your browser is hijacked use hijackthis which is free to download from click here post the log here. also run spybot and adaware

Prism 21:05 05 Aug 2004

Have tried msconfig with no joy!

Prism 21:05 05 Aug 2004

Have tried msconfig with no joy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?