Googlers may wish to try this

seedie 10:11 19 Oct 2005

putting this in the search box inurl:"axis-cgi/mjpg" will bring up a few:) web cams to look at. Bear in mind that some parts of the world are in darknes now so you won't see much but the Perla Hotel in Tenerife looks good with Teidi in the background

click here

They tend to get better the further on you search.

Good viewing

CD

Chegs ® 10:54 19 Oct 2005

I just get "Page Unavailable" in a browser,or these URL's crash my JetAudio.

Not to worry,I will keep plugging away,and see what I can find(that works)

seedie 10:59 19 Oct 2005

It's possible that the search bit wasn't clear.

inurl:"axis-cgi/mjpg"

AS Is

johnnyrocker 11:13 19 Oct 2005

the link took me to a download but i stopped at 20 meg cos i got to go out, will have another look when i come back.

johnny.

Chegs ® 11:32 19 Oct 2005

Now my JA players just buffering upto approx 65% then drops back to 2-3% and never fully completes.

seedie 12:28 19 Oct 2005

I'm looking at them via firefox and ok. the link downloads 1/4 meg but view not so good as sun shining into camera a bit. let me know how you get on with this, pressing reload in firefox updates continually.

click here

Chegs ® 12:41 19 Oct 2005

The link just gives me a d/l in Avant,of an "Unknown Format" JetAudio gives the continually restarting "Buffering **%" I'm gonna try WinAmp,if I can find the "Open URL" within it. :-)

Chegs ® 12:46 19 Oct 2005

Just fired Firefox into my PC,copied the URL to it and went straight to an office with people at work.So,now I've got to work out why Avant/IE/JetAudio refuses to "play-ball"

Chegs ® 13:28 19 Oct 2005

If your curious to know where the camera is,use IPNetInfo, click here I have just found a live cam from Linkoping University,Sweden,and the weather there is better than here. :-(

rubella 13:35 19 Oct 2005

I've web cams galore and a bunch of other fun stuff using Google Earth hacks. click here

rubella 13:42 19 Oct 2005

also, trying running a Google search for:

inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode="

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?