Google Street View

Fabulos 13:16 26 Mar 2009

I tried to look into this sight but i could not. I realised that I needed Adobe Flash Player (at least version 9).

I installed Adobe Flash Player Version 10 but I am still unable to grt Google Street View.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Danny

Taff™ 13:33 26 Mar 2009

At the moment Street View is only live in the larger cities like London, Birmingham etc Are you trying to get something more local?

hssutton 13:43 26 Mar 2009

They are now photographing the more remote areas, I "snapped" the Google car on the N Yorks moors on Tuesday.

Fabulos 13:45 26 Mar 2009

Colleagues in the same area can use Google Street View, so it is available in my town. Don't know why I cannot access it.

interzone55 13:48 26 Mar 2009

Try this link - for some reason you'll need to refresh the page before it loads properly, but this should show you a street view zoomed into my favourite pub / restaurant in Manchester. If you zoom out with the control in the left of the window you should then be able to explore Manchester

click here

kidsis 14:52 26 Mar 2009

which browser are you using? There is one version for IE, and one for Firefox, did you download the correct one for your browser? And did you uninstall any previous versions of Adobe FP before downloading 10?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?