GOOGLE NOT PRINTING WEB PAGE

two sheds 11:24 02 Apr 2006

HI
WHEN ON GOOGLE AND TRY TO PRINT WEB PAGES WHEN IN PRINT PREVIEW ALL I GET IS 1/20 PAGES OF WRITTEN PAGES CAN ABODY HELP

ACOLYTE 11:26 02 Apr 2006

What should you be getting?.

g0slp 11:28 02 Apr 2006

Please don't shout.

Not sure what you mean - are you trying to print one page of a list of search results, but are getting the whole set of results?

ACOLYTE 12:01 02 Apr 2006

Reply by email:

"hi does not print requested information but does print numeress pages ofundeciphable text"

Try to keep the reply to the thread,that way e1 can help and see the outcome.

How are you printing?,do you select file print from the menu?

I don't totally understand what you mean by undecipherable text?

Do you just wont to print the one page or all the links from that page?

g0slp 12:34 02 Apr 2006

Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks your PM (private message). I understand that you're new to the Forum. No problem; we all have to start somewhere. I see that you've sent a PM to ACOLTYE too.

Just so that you know in the future, the envelope icon by a Forum Member's name, which you've already used is only for if you wish to contact the member privately; it's not considered good forum etiquette to sort out problems this way, as the Forum is intended for others to see problems/solutions too.

Normally when responding to a posting you type out your comment/question in the 'Message' box, & then click the "POST RESPONSE" button below it.

Back to your problem. Please advise what you're trying to do, as asked previously. I'm sure that we can help, once we know what it is that you're trying to achieve.

two sheds 16:17 04 Apr 2006

hi
i will try to explain what is happehing web page print preview ok
when printing said page what i get from printer is pages that start with
(EG)doctype html public alltext no graphic

VoG II 17:51 04 Apr 2006

If you use Print Preview on the File menu does it display correctly?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?