google help

snoopygirl 22:07 12 Nov 2007

i havnt got google in internet exployer but it saying its still in controll panel i have tryed to delite it but it wont let me can any one help please

brundle 23:09 12 Nov 2007

I think you're referring to Google Toolbar. Not sure if you mean you want Google Toolbar and it's not there (but still appears in Add/Remove Programs) or if you mean you don't want it and it is....

brundle 23:10 12 Nov 2007

Re-install click here

Reboot, don't open any browsers, go straight to Add/Remove Programs and try uninstalling it.

Sea Urchin 23:47 12 Nov 2007

Or it may still be in IE but not displayed. If you right click on any toolbar at the top of your screen it will list toolbars that are installed, and if Google is shown but not ticked it is still there. Click it if you want to display it, or follow Brundle's instructions for removing it with Add/Remove Programs.

snoopygirl 18:55 13 Nov 2007

its not showing in iternet exployer it showing in add and remove but i have tryed to reinstall it wont let me its saying i have got it in a different lanage

snoopygirl 21:52 13 Nov 2007

can any one give me any other ideas thanks

snoopygirl 22:33 13 Nov 2007

when i try to unistall google up dater i get a error message saying cannot continue error ox80070002 can any one give me advice what to do thanks

snoopygirl 15:11 14 Nov 2007

hi marg7 i have tryed deleting from add and remove wont do i get a error message come up.i have deteted it in task manager but stll there in add and revore not in internet exployer at all thanks

Technotiger 15:15 14 Nov 2007

You don't delete stuff in Task Manager, that only enables or disable stuff that is running. Stopping it running in Task Manager should enable you to remove it in Add/Remove in the Control Panel.

snoopygirl 17:28 14 Nov 2007

itechtiger i have tryed everythink to get rid of it still no look any advice please

snoopygirl 17:33 14 Nov 2007

when i try to delte it i get a error saing google updater cannot continue error 0x80070002 what does this mean

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?