Good quality, low cost projector for work

Helen A 23:02 19 Sep 2013

Looking for a replacement projector for powerpoint presentations in a workshop situation. Hoping for something easy to use, giving good quality, able to run powerpoint and videos through it and costing less than £500 - maybe even £300? Any help appreciated many thanks !

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:27 19 Sep 2013

I like NEC projectors but the lamps are expensive, a replacement for mine 3 yrs ago cost £187 plus vat

You need to think carefully abut brightness and where its used, perhaps a read here first?

Woolwell 09:39 20 Sep 2013

All projectors, as far as I am aware, can show PowerPoint and videos depending on what is connected to them and most are easy to use. The brightness and colour accuracy is important especially for videos. How far away from the screen will the projector be and how much ambient light is there? Will it be fixed in place or portable? I use inFocus and Optima projectors.

Woolwell 09:40 20 Sep 2013

Just re-read your original post and see that this is a replacement projector. What is the brand and model of the existing one and was it bright enough?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires