a good email provider

mogwai 19:20 20 Sep 2005

hi ive just had my email account disconnected from those nice people at ntl, and hotmail wont let me open my emails through outlook express are there any good free email providers out there that people know of? i have tried gmail as i heard this was good but apparently its only in the test phase so i cant use that, any help greatly appreciated

Dennis the Mennis 19:23 20 Sep 2005

I've been using G.mail for ages with no problems, If you really don't want to use that you could try Yahoo. click here
Dennis

joeltr 19:23 20 Sep 2005

i use wannado web mail, free. its very good,.joel.

John B 20:10 20 Sep 2005

I'm very happy with Yahoo.

octal 20:13 20 Sep 2005

"and hotmail wont let me open my emails through outlook express"

I think you find you can ;-)

click here

If you have an orange mobile you can register
click here

Mikè 20:35 20 Sep 2005
  mogwai 21:16 20 Sep 2005

I do want to use gmail but it wont let me as it says it is just in the test phase and is not freely available yet, i shall check out the others cheers guys

PC Bilbo 23:31 20 Sep 2005

I've used Incredimail since shortly after it came into being as a free e-mail system although I have since coughed up £30 for lifetime suscription which allows for greater personalisation.

I have found it much better than O.E. as it doesn't seem to have the security and is more fun to use

MAJ 23:35 20 Sep 2005

you should be able to use gmail, if you need an "invite" i.e. a gmail account, email me with your email address and I'll send you an invite.

interzone55 09:24 21 Sep 2005

If you want a Gmail account clcik the envelope next to my name & I'll send you an invite.

Gmail allows both web mail & collection through pretty much any email program, it is also pretty much spam free, unlike Hotmail. And you get an absolutely huge mail allowance, at the moment I am allowed 2608Mb of space, 10 times the space hotmail provide.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?