Gone BB and lost Freecell

doug vem 08:04 12 May 2003

Have just gone BB with PlusNet using a PCI modem, Alcatel A220. When I launch Freecell from games I'm Ok until I click on new, all I get ia an empty frame. Any suggestions?

MartinT-B 10:13 12 May 2003

Put your system/installation disk back into the PC.

Reboot and if you don't get the repair option, choose custom install and only choose the games section.

Andsome 11:15 12 May 2003

Better stil go to click here , and dowmload Free Solitaire. It is a FAR better version than Microsoft and comes complete with auto play and sounds.

For a better minesweeper go to click here , this is also complete with sound effects, and the mines actually blow up. There is a free version if you search for it on the site.

Andsome 11:17 12 May 2003

PS, you will have to search the free solitaire site first also, don't bother with the 30 day trial. The only difference is that with the free one there is a small panel with adverts, that you do't even notice when playing.

doug vem 14:57 12 May 2003

Was thinking about the problem while jogging this morning. So I deleted the MS games package via add/removed and re-booted, then re-installed by the same route and re-booted. All is now well, why didn't I think of that first. Sorry to have troubled you all and thanks for replies.

MartinT-B 15:21 12 May 2003

np

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?