Gigabyte

450223 05:59 04 Jul 2014

I have Smart Recovery 2 B14 installed on my PC with a supported Gigabyte board. I have successfully created and restored the operating system using Smart Recovery 2 B14 (FROM WITHIN WINDOWS...) can anyone please tell me how I create bootable recovery media that will work with Smart Recovery 2 B14, ideally a CD/DVD disc. Many thanks.

alanrwood 13:37 04 Jul 2014

Smart Recovery does not make a recovery boot disk, See below for producr description.

If your system was corrupted by a virus or you need to set up a new system with files from an old system, Smart Recovery 2 can help simplify the process. Just select "System Recovery", choose any date recorded in Smart Recovery 2 to set up your system exactly as your previous system was on that date.

If you want a system boot recovery then you will need a disk imaging program. There are several around such as O&O Disk Image etc. Others will no doubt suggest other free alternatives to the paid one I mentioned.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?