Getting pictures from PC to phone

Maiden. 21:49 29 Nov 2007

My (very simple) Nokia phone has a colour screen but no in built camera and I have some pictures on my PC that I would like to use as my phone screen saver.

I have no software bundled with the phone to do this, so does anyone know how I can transfer the pictures, whether there is software I can get that will do this for me etc?

Thanks

mammak 21:57 29 Nov 2007

Has the phone got bluetooth? or a data cable?

Technotiger 22:00 29 Nov 2007

You might be able to download Nokia PC Suite from the www/nokia.co.uk - though normally this comes on a CD with the phone.

I have a Nokia and Nokia PC Suite.

Technotiger 22:01 29 Nov 2007

that should have been click here

Technotiger 22:04 29 Nov 2007

You will also need a USB cable or Bluetooth to connect the phone to PC - personally I prefer using the USB connection - I have Bluetooth, but it is not secure, my next-door neighbour can see my phone if I use Bluetooth....not that I have anything to hide, but!

Maiden. 22:11 29 Nov 2007

No bluetooth or usb connections - we're talking VERY primitive here. The colour screen is the most technically impressive thing about it.

Any other solutions>

Technotiger 22:12 29 Nov 2007

What Nokia model is it?

Maiden. 22:14 29 Nov 2007

3120 (don't laugh !)

Technotiger 22:22 29 Nov 2007

I'm not laughing, nothing wrong with that phone, I'm sure it does what you want. Anyway, that particular model does have USB connection capability, all you need is the correct USB cable - you can also download Screensavers too.

I will check to see if you can get Nokia PC Suite.

If you do not have the cable, you should be able to get one from any local mobile phone shop.

Technotiger 22:25 29 Nov 2007

You can download Nokia PC Suit for your phone from click here it is Free.

Technotiger 22:26 29 Nov 2007

PS - just click on *Go to Download*

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?