getting help iplayer

this is unreal 10:31 08 Aug 2010

Is there any way you can record a video on the BBC iplayer? specifically I have a friend in the USA who wants me to try and I've tried but no luck.got a nice little programme which got a great picture, no sound, and in slow motion but that's another story. Any help needed asap.

Thx.

gengiscant 10:49 08 Aug 2010
  this is unreal 10:55 08 Aug 2010

Thanks. I've seen this and it seems more for programmes not the videos but I'll give it a go and thank for the response.

this is unreal 11:26 08 Aug 2010

it takes some reading to check if it does this and from what I can see, so far, it doesn't so I can check the question as responded to but not actually resolved yet and doubtful.

gengiscant 11:30 08 Aug 2010
  this is unreal 22:00 18 Aug 2010

Someone suggested this programme which looks excellent and does record a lot of different things. Very small and cheap however, it doesn't appear to want to work on my PC. That aside I thought I'd put it's name back up because you do get a trial period and for anyone else it may be just what you are looking for.
We don't know if I have a programme on my PC that is clashing with it but the minute I press record whatever I am trying to record stops. I've been working with their tech department for a week now but we are still no nearer. I use IE 7, Windows XP and AVG Internet security. So if anyone gives it a go, and it works, let me know :-) the company is click here and it really is a useful tool, simple, which suited me. I hope it is of use to someone else. I'll just continue the search!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?