Getting the cost value of my PC

Squiggler 13:47 03 Jun 2005

I am thinking about selling my PC but find it hard to offer a quote as to its value. If I compare it to what is on offer online at the minute, I get a value but is this really realistic?
Is there anywhere where I enter my PC details and get it valued for resale.

Regards

Indigo 1 14:06 03 Jun 2005

Post all the details including age and any upgrades here.

You can use SiSioft [email protected] Lite click here= to get a detailed description or Aida32 click here for less detail (probably enough).

The best place to find out it's value would be Ebay, just look up PC's with similar specs and watch them to see what they sell for.

Squiggler 09:25 06 Jun 2005

Cheers for the analysis links. I have been checking eBay for similar pcs, but I thought that there may have been a more professional method. But not a problem, will stick with eBay. Thanks for the help

wee eddie 13:24 06 Jun 2005

the main problem is not the value, but actually finding someone that wants an old PC.

Particularly one that is over a year old as an up to date, but low spec, Base Unit can be purchases for £250 or even less.

Squiggler 19:30 06 Jun 2005

My pc is indeed over a year old but I have it up to date so that it is in better shape than most (some) new pcs available at the minute. It is just hard to compare a brand new pc against a older one of the same standard.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?