getright download manager resume feature

tara7046 22:42 13 Aug 2017

I want that getright download manager can resume the download even if the server refuses resuming? I want to know that my required feature is in the free version of getright download manager or it is in the paid version of getright download manager?

Menzie 02:03 14 Aug 2017

I haven't used Getright in many years but I don't recall a free version. There was a trial and the full version which you unlocked via a key.

These days there are plenty of very good download managers out there. I use ADM on my Android devices and 'DownThemAll!' on Firefox in Linux and Windows 10.

Both of these allow downloading multiple files, resuming when the server doesn't support them, and much more.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache