Get a slideshow in order

telkell 16:08 26 Oct 2010

A non technical friend went on a trek across New Guineathis year ,on the KOKODA TRAIL which tracked the Japanese invasion in 1942. and which the Australiafter six months fighting in apalling conditions.ans finally repelled .
My pal came back with a large number of digital pics which I have edited and sorted and I have a folder of 220 prints. They are arranged chronologically and numbered 001 to 220. Having spent long hours on this job I feel as if I have been in the thick of that campaign!
My problem is ....
I have the pics in perfect order, but when I try to "Display as a Slide show" they are shown approximately correctly, but quit a few pics are popping up in he wrong place. The show should start with prepared maps of the area, but the first pic to appear was Nummber 25 or thereabouts and similar errors occurred throughout. I would like to give them to my mate on a memory stick, but I would first want to be sure they appear in the right order.What is the solution ?

telkell 16:48 26 Oct 2010

SORRY ALL!! Ihave discoved that where there was an error there had been carelessness in the posting which caused it. Having found one error I went over the mispostings and in each case found that there had been some carelessness! All clear now. Telkel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?