'Gate' Symbol on keyboard

  graham√ 14:20 27 Apr 2003

Is there one somewhere, gate as in a telephone keypad?

  tbh72 14:22 27 Apr 2003

Yes it's the HASH key # or SHIFT ~

  watchful 14:23 27 Apr 2003

If you mean this # it's next to the enter key with ~ above it.

  monkeyshine 14:23 27 Apr 2003

If you are using a normal K/B it should be just above the right Ctrl key.

  tbh72 14:24 27 Apr 2003

Usually placed to the right hand side of the square braket ]

  graham√ 14:25 27 Apr 2003

And I had a good look before posting! I need to put one in google.

  spikeychris 14:25 27 Apr 2003

You should really of listened to your mother.....she said you'd go blind...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone