Gaming pc to buy for Day Z, project zomboid between £400-£600

LemonIsNoob_ 15:37 28 Feb 2014

Hello everyone, I am looking to buy my very first gaming pc, and i would like it to be easy enough to use due to the fat i am not very tech savvy when it comes to the ins and outs of computers, i would like it to be able to run Day z, project zomboid etc on medium - high settings, without any choppy frame drops, i would like it to be able to connect to my wireless internet for obvious reasons. I think my budget would be £400-£600 nothing more than £600 including upgrading the RAM for example because my friend told me standard is 8, but i should go for 16. I would love to hear your advice everyone. Here are two sites i believe to be trust worthy so if you could pick out the best from either of these or your own preferred sites without confusing me with the many details ( you might need to dum it down aha ) available in the UK it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much, site links below

click here Thanks

Mr Lemon

Edit- also would i need a power surge? if so how do i attach it to my set up?-

http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/gaming-pcs-computers.asp

Many

LemonIsNoob_ 16:40 28 Feb 2014

Hello there, Thanks for the reply! i already have a razer mouse and have a monitor. it would include a keyboard and operating system like windows 8 i guess? and doesn't the RAM hold the memory for stored and installed games?

LemonIsNoob_ 16:41 28 Feb 2014
  LemonIsNoob_ 16:47 28 Feb 2014

or this i mean, disregard my last two links

click here

mart7 17:24 28 Feb 2014

hi,16gb ram unnecessary 8 is enough,the chillblast you link to has a budget video card in the radeon 7770 This one off the dino pc site has a better card

click here

mart7 17:27 28 Feb 2014

However the hard drive is rather small by todays standards at 500gb,id upgrade to the 1tb for the extra £9.50

LemonIsNoob_ 19:05 28 Feb 2014

At Dino Pc for example, if i bought the destroyer, and wanted a wireless internet card and selected it, would they build it in for me? ( stupid i know but i would rather ask ) also when it is in, would it work the same as internet on my laptop? just select the wireless point and enter the hubs password and there you go?

mart7 21:29 28 Feb 2014

If you click on customise on the dino pc,add the 1tb drive also theres a list of wireless cards they will fit the total price is then calculated at the side of the spec

Stick to one thread please theres little point in opening another and id advise as Mechkb you could pay a little extra for a larger psu add it in the customise section,it will probably bring your total over £600

mart7 21:39 28 Feb 2014

After customisation comes to £623 all in

click here

LemonIsNoob_ 16:09 01 Mar 2014

Any good with the custom stuff guy? i might even work out how to use the headphones haha!click here

LemonIsNoob_ 16:16 01 Mar 2014

Is this looking allright guys? i might even work out how to use the headphones haha!

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone