Gaming Laptop - Which One!

Shadsie079 12:00 17 Jun 2017

Hi,

I have undergone the task of selecting a new mid range gaming laptop as my previous one has died. I have narrowed my options down to 4, I just need some help selecting the best one as all the reviews for all of them seem positive but none stand out from the others.

1. I have been unable to find a review of this specific type of Omen 15, it is more angular than the normal Omen click here The HP Omen 15 - click here The Acer Aspire VX 15 - click here Finally, Dell Inspiron 15-7000 -click here was wondering if anyone with slightly more understanding of these machines could assist me, also if anyone know anything about the first Omen 15 machine as I can't find any review of that specific model. As I side note all of these laptops will contain the 1050 graphics card NOT the 1050 ti, I had to try and filter the reviews depending on which model they had.

Thank you very much in advance I really did not want to make the wrong choice.

Alex.

2. 3. 4. I

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?