Gaming Laptop Advice Required Help !!!

divijarsenal 14:41 21 Jan 2014

Hey guys im planning to by a gaming laptop to play games like COD ghost, Fifa, F1 and battlefield 4

ive got 2 choices 1st the Pavillion series HP Pavilion 15-n007AX Laptop (APU Quad Core/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) or HP Pavilion 15-e001AX Notebook (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph)

im really confused which one to buy though the n 7 has got 2 gb graphics but it has worse processor while the e 1 has 1 g graphics ople say its newer and I sam as the n7 nd has got a better processor, Really confused

Thank yo here is the link for the full specs of the laptop click here

martd7 15:15 21 Jan 2014

Your link isn't working?

divijarsenal 09:32 22 Jan 2014
  Mr Mistoffelees 10:16 22 Jan 2014

Sorry but, those are fairly cheap, basic laptops with no discrete graphics processor. Neither machine is going to be much use for games.

martd7 10:45 22 Jan 2014

Mr Mistoffeelees,the review and spec on the A10 reveals it has 2 graphics processors and a reviewer lists the games hes played on the laptop and what fps he can get at certain graphic levels high,medium low etc

Mr Mistoffelees 12:24 22 Jan 2014

mart7, could you please link the review you found? The spec, on the AMD website, shows that it is just a CPU with integrated graphics and it does not have 2 graphics processors. I would be interested to see what level of performance the reviewer found.

martd7 12:58 22 Jan 2014

Its the link the op has provided

Mr Mistoffelees 15:58 22 Jan 2014

Thanks mart7, I didn't scroll down fast enough. That person's performance claims seem rather over optimistic to me. Take a look at this review.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:59 22 Jan 2014

That should read: down far enough.

martd7 17:42 22 Jan 2014

Yeah i did think that but a number of reviews on the site say its a good gaming laptop

divijarsenal 12:30 23 Jan 2014

Well since I will be going to college this September that would be the amount I would have to spend on a lappy and since im a bit careless my parents wont be giving me a high end laptop...yeah a few of the reviews on the site are a bit exaggerated..If u could search that site and tell another good option around the same range would be great and of the two laptops which one would be better ??

Thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?