funkam 11:23 29 Mar 2003

I want to buy a gamepad and have seen that some are connected through a gameport not usb,how can i tell if Ive got a gameport,where is it and what does it look like?Thanks a lot Funkam

  Gman 11:30 29 Mar 2003

It is a D type female socket with 15 holes found on the back of your PC.

  pcolvin00 15:42 31 Mar 2003

sometimes called yellow, can be on the sound card, or on it's own.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?